Zak Sally - Sammy the Mouse 1-2


Sorry for my own lack of postings on this here jack jizz blog, but me and puncty are planning on making this the BEST BLOG ON THE INTERNET THAT HAS A PHOTO OF MY FLACCID PENIS ON IT. Anyway, moooooving on.

Zak Sally might be better know as being one of the dudes from Low, to be honest I didn't know who exactly was in Low. I didn't know much about Low except that I played Secret Name anytime I felt depressed which turned out to be quite a lot. WALLOW IN THE MISERY WITH ME.

Anyway, I'm getting distracted from what I was trying to say. Basically I didn't know Zak Sally from dirt, but one day I was browsing through the Fantagraphics site and stumbled across Sammy the Mouse. I was intrigued, so I got 'em from Copacetic and was kinda blown away by 'em. I'm have no clue how to describe it. Funny, sad and all sorts inbetween. Imagine if Mickey Mouse was a schizophrenic and was surrounded by drunks.

Issue One
Issue Two

AND THAT ALL THERE IS. GO BUY IT IF YOU LIKE IT BITCHES.

0 件のコメント: